Front End Developer
Developers are crucial for our business and are key to delivering innovative and quality products to our customers.
You will be part of the front-end team that are working to build industry leading solutions to combat fraud.
We are looking for people who are highly motivated and passionate about modern web development and can produce high performance responsive web applications across browser and device.
Required Skills for the role:
You should have a good technical understanding of modern web development technologies including:
• Angular 6,7 or 8. (Especially routing & security).
• Good understanding of OOP.
• REST / SOAP / XML Web Services
• Experience of continuous integration systems
• Understand how to share components between Ngx projects
• Bringing ideas to life.
• Designing and developing product features throughout the development life cycle.
• Solving real world problems.
• Analyse, Code, Test, Build, Debug, Deploy.
• Delight our customers with innovative solutions!
Education: A Graduate or Professionally accredited individual with an understanding of technology and how technology solves problems within commercial organisations.
Personality: An individual who takes pride in their work and is motivated to deliver, whilst being comfortable collaborating as an integrated team member.
Experience: Proven, practical work experience in a relevant business and/or role is preferred, understanding of Data, Credit, Fraud and Financial Crime is desirable but not essential.
What we offer:
TruNarrative is based in central Leeds and has an open and supportive culture, a great working environment, fantastic benefits package and provides support for ongoing learning.
• Employee benefit scheme includes:
o Private Medical Insurance
o Life Insurance
o Income Protection
• Holiday allowance 26 days plus 8 bank holidays
• Leeds city centre office location
• Team social events
This job description is meant to describe an overview of the role and not list all tasks or the ultimate outcomes required of the role. The reporting manager will provide these as required on an ongoing basis as well as introducing additional duties.